Re: [Gnumed-devel] EMR tree display of allergy

From: Rogerio Luz
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] EMR tree display of allergy
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 10:44:04 -0300

I hate to poke around in other people´s war ;-) but I don´t see where we are in this discussion.

Undisclosed is something kept secret, no? Something like:  Undisclosed HIV infection status, right?

So why is Undisclosed worse than Unresolved?

I personally translated it to something on the lines of "did not want to say" ... so if this is NOT the case I need to retranslate it :)

Rogerio