[Gnumed-devel] Portable GNUmed issue

From: Rogerio Luz
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Portable GNUmed issue
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 18:44:58 -0300

Hey Sebastian ...

I am looking at my newly started (hurray!! ) GNUmed Porable client, the thing is I think I discovered why I could not run it it the other PC ...

I think the GNUmed client makes a \.gnumed  folder in the HARDDRIVE with all the GNUmed config files in the  "current user" folder.

Well if this is the case then it will be IMPOSSIBLE for me to make it run in some of these PC´s ... Besides when I read the wiki for the first time the thing I liked the most is it´s ability to NOT leave anything behind (as the Portable Firefox actually does)

Please advise.

Rogerio