[Gnumed-devel] From my observations

From: Geordie
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] From my observations
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 22:29:53 -0400

Hi all
There has to be a better way to install the database. I felt things would be
better with 3,2 so off I went checked everything out and started the bootstrap
script; failure got as
far as trying to load v2 of the database. So I thought I would try the login
screen and see if I could get to salaam; no such luck. I seem to have gone
backwards not forward. I
have included the log file and I would include the bootstrap log but I have not
figure out how to do that.
Geordie