[Gnumed-devel] Re: web client

From: Gour
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: web client
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 13:44:39 +0200

>>>>> "Sebastian" == Sebastian Hilbert <address@hidden> writes:

Sebastian> Noone is working on it. I lack the skills so I did not start
Sebastian> any. A while back I tried to find out if our
Sebastian> gui-middleware-abstraction can be reused.

I see...

Sebastian> Didn't get the information I wanted. Maybe you want to look
Sebastian> into Google Gears for offline/online support.

Why Google Gears?

There is no support (atm) for 64-bit and Django has development server
so it's easy to run it locally.

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Zagreb, Croatia  | GPG key: C6E7162D