[Gnumed-devel] bugs info

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] bugs info
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 18:15:14 +0200

Hello Gour,

since bug information is now being handled on the web and me being offline for
Oct 3rd to Oct 10th
despite having my laptop with me can you please send me an email containing all
0.3.2-relevant
bug information complete with log files exactly on Oct 3rd. Or else I will not
be able to do anything
about the bugs for another week.

Jim will send some information he collected, too, so you might want to sync
with him.

Thanks,