Re: [Gnumed-devel] EMR tree display of allergy

From: James Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] EMR tree display of allergy
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 18:58:12 -0700

On 25-Sep-08, at 4:54 PM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

AGREED: greek phi IF Caveat was NEVER edited.

Usually the Phi (crossed out O) or better yet the diameter sign means "no/none" rather than
"unknown".

In accordance with Karsten's  clarification, we maybe mean

        ?

if the allergy section was was never edited (never asked), reserving the Phi or diameter symbol for when it was established that (as best we know) there are no allergies.