[Gnumed-devel] BACKUP / RESTORE

From: Rogerio Luz
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] BACKUP / RESTORE
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 00:30:54 -0300

I am tring to make Backup - Restore with PgAdmin III

It seems I can make a backup file, but I have not been able to make a restore.

What are the steps I should take. There are a lot of options to deal with in these 2 processes and the default do not seem to be functioning

Do I need to be root?

Seems there are already people in production using this, so if someone can give me a hand it would be much apreciated :)

Rogerio