Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: problems with confirming language in new DB

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: problems with confirming language in new DB
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 17:33:09 +0100

On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 01:29:16PM -0200, Rogerio Luz wrote:

> No fresh bootstrap, recover from Backup
Well, that would restore whatever version of the file was
initially bootstrapped into the database the backup was
taken from.

> - version of the file:
>
> -- $Id: v9-i18n-dynamic.sql,v 1.1.2.3 2008/10/28 12:35:03 ncq Exp $
> -- $Revision: 1.1.2.3 $

This shows the version of the fixup sql script on disk. To
find the version it that in the restored database you will
need to run the following query with pgAdmin or psql:

        SELECT * from gm_schema_revision where filename like
'%v9-i18n-dynamic.sql%';

If that version is not 1.1.2.3 like the above you'd have to
manually fix the database as described in the release notes.

> the ¨set default_transaction..." line I found and uncommented, continues to
> show this error,  the other fix I do not know how to do.

You'd need to use psql or pgAdmin to run the two queries
against the database.