[Gnumed-devel] Re: new release 0.3.6

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: new release 0.3.6
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 08:17:18 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 11 Nov 2008, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:

RPM packages are available

Just for the sake of interest: Do you want me to announce the
update of Debian packages here as well for the future?  I just
guess that if you have a running Debian system and update
regularly you will just notice it automatically.  If you think
extra notification is a good idea I might copy the ftp server
response of an upload to this list.

So Debian 0.3.6 packages are available in Debian unstable
(and will work on testing / Lenny installations).

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de