[Gnumed-devel] Raw input

From: Geordie
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Raw input
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 17:30:35 -0500

Hi Karsten

             print "Do you really want to install this database setup ?"
                answer = raw_input("Type yes or no: ")
                if answer == "yes":
                        return True
                else:
                        return None

I tried yes,Yes,y,true and I receive the same answer

Do you really want to install this database setup ?
Type yes or no: yes
Bootstrapping aborted by user.
Please check the log file for details.

In all due reality this program will not install on this machine, am I correct
on this? It is probably the same sort of gremlin that would not allow apt-get
to work in the bootstrap setup
Geordie