[Gnumed-devel] Re: what happened with gnumed-bugs

From: Gour
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: what happened with gnumed-bugs
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 12:02:53 +0100

>>>>> "Karsten" == Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden> writes:

>> and that gnumed-bugs does not work?
Karsten> Not to my knowledge.

Well, I see people are complaining about newer releases and there is no
messages in Nov's gnumed-archive.

>> gnumed' line instead of proposed:
>>
>> affects gnumed
>> tag automatic-report
>> importance medium

Karsten> Let me reconfirm the code tonight but that change is already in
Karsten> CVS head.

Hmm, there were several releases in the meantime (after I proposed the
above 3 lines)...

Karsten> The reports that are coming in are from versions which did not
Karsten> yet have that change. If you want you can checkout CVS as well
Karsten> and find places in need of reconfiguration.

The above three lines are supposed to replace

'affects gnumed' line in gmExceptionHandlingWidgets.py

I checked the sources at LP' last import and the code is there but I'm
not sure it is endented by at least one space?

Karsten> I'll be happy to apply any suggestions. I may have forgotten to
Karsten> change something.

OK. Thank you for clarification.

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Zagreb, Croatia  | GPG key: C6E7162D