[Gnumed-devel] Re: what happened with gnumed-bugs

From: Gour
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: what happened with gnumed-bugs
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 18:13:57 +0100

>>>>> "Karsten" == Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden> writes:

Karsten> But 99% of those were bugfix releases. We do not introduce new
Karsten> features in bug fix releases.  *However*, I *will* take a few
Karsten> minutes tonight and evaluate whether I can maybe safely plant
Karsten> those lines into the next 0.3.x bugfix release.

Hmm, I do not see how adding two new lines, considering that 'affects
gnumed' is already could break something...

Karsten> It is not indented by any space. It is indented by tabs.

Well, it would be better than they are indented by space(s), at least,
that's what LP docs says. btw, I also prefer spaces vs. tabs (no flame,
pls.) ;)

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Zagreb, Croatia  | GPG key: C6E7162D