[Gnumed-devel] SOAP display

From: Rogerio Luz
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] SOAP display
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 20:06:12 -0200

Ok another conclusion I got these days:

We will NEVER be able to satisfy every living doctor out there on how to or where to display the SOAP.

Internationalization will always be a problem if we do not have CUSTOMIZATION abilities.

So here is my idea: Why not let the CLIENT decide (specially in the tree view) how to display these saved notes.

Since theses should have distinct names on the DB why not create a section on the client to make a "history view" formating aid.

Say I want to make all my consults appear as RFE, AOC, SOA or OP or RFE, S only, this seems more interesting to the wider audience than the SOAP the way it is show right now.

And hen you would have bysteped the thing that is most distressing in the internationalization, wich is how to make this thing work for MY PRACTICE.

Rogerio