[Gnumed-devel] Re: SOAP display

From: Gour
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: SOAP display
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 07:43:28 +0100

>>>>> "Karsten" == Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden> writes:
Hi Karsten,

Karsten> See, this is why my plan was/is to eventually base the
Karsten> formatting on templates, for example HTML. There would be
Karsten> placeholders (pray tell, just like in forms) which the client
Karsten> knows how to provide data for and the user can write an HTML
Karsten> template containing those placeholders with any formatting they
Karsten> see fit.

When you mentioned HTML, let me ask what do you think if doing
web-client of GNUmed would be feasible?

I'd have to play with Django for some other needs, so I'm pondering on
the idea of 'GNUmed in Django'....

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Zagreb, Croatia  | GPG key: C6E7162D