Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Release 0.3.7

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Release 0.3.7
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 19:59:25 +0100

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 06:47:09PM +0100, Hilbert, Sebastian wrote:

> Please tell me if it is possible to take the package from unstable and
> rebuild
> it in my repository for Debian Lenny in OpenSUSE Buildservice which provides
> a Debian Lenny build service and repository.

It does not need rebuilding for Lenny. It works as is. It
simply cannot MOVE into Lenny. There is two possibilities:

- a user installs gnumed-client into Lenny from unstable
- a user installs gnumed-client from your external Lenny repository

Each involves the user editing her sources.lst. No different.