[Gnumed-devel] Re: Release 0.3.7

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Release 0.3.7
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 08:22:38 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 25 Nov 2008, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:

Please tell me if it is possible to take the package from unstable and rebuild
it in my repository for Debian Lenny in OpenSUSE Buildservice which provides
a Debian Lenny build service and repository.

It is possible - no changes in the packaging was done.  I'd suggest an
automatic procedure - we might do some intervention in case it might
fail.

That way GNUmed 0.3.7 could be hosted for people on lenny until Lenny is
released.

I'm working with Lenny myself and have neither problems to build the
latest GNUmed package on this system nor to install and run the program
which is currently residing in unstable.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de