Re: [Gnumed-devel] improved EMR tree

From: James Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] improved EMR tree
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 15:53:47 -0800

On 26-Nov-08, at 1:58 PM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

The node label is constructed like this:

"date: AOE or RFE or type" truncated to 40 characters

Is the logic

        date: AOE (if exists) else

                date: RFE (if exists) else

                        date: type
??

Also, if what we are shown at right is supposed to be the encountlet (the portion of one encounter) which relates to the selected episode- encounter in the tree, I am not clear on the presence of the Messungen und Ergebnisse in the details on the right. I might have though that lab data would have entered into the backend through some other mechanism (like a lab importer) and therefore been part of a different encounter than the other details shown at right... unless the data was manually entered within a visit?