[Gnumed-devel] GNUmed Debian Live CD

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed Debian Live CD
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 12:47:52 +0100

Hi all,

I finally got a day off so I had another go at the Live CD. From the
Debian-Live mailing list I get the impression that Debian Live CDs have come
a long way.

I finally managed to use some apt-pinning magic to pull GNUmed 0.3.8 from
unstable into a Lenny base system.

The CD will have the latest GNUmed 0.3.8 and will bootstrap a working database
at bootup.

I am thinking about bootstrapping GNUmed server database at build time but
this will go into a later release.

Download site will be announced shortly.
--
Sebastian Hilbert
Leipzig / Germany