[Gnumed-devel] Re: GNUmed Debian Live CD

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: GNUmed Debian Live CD
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 21:42:41 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 19 Dec 2008, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:

Keyboard layout is English. The desktop environment is XFCE and quite nice.
I have yet to find an easy way to change the layout to German. I might have to
build localized versions.

Some ideas about German localisation but without having instpected neither
the CD nor any docs - just copying from my box:

$ cat /etc/environment LANG="de_DE.UTF-8"
$ cat /etc/default/locale
LANG=de_DE.UTF-8
LANGUAGE=de_DE

Kind regards