Re: [Gnumed-devel] OpenMedSpell

From: TheForkOfJustice
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] OpenMedSpell
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 17:33:43 -0400

I made a DEB for OpenMedSpel for Linux For Clinics.  You can get it on the website:

http://linuxforclinics.sourceforge.net/mainsite/downloads.php

Direct link:

http://linuxforclinics.sourceforge.net/downloads/myspell-openmedspel_2.4.0~m240-1ubuntu1_all.deb

On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 8:42 AM, Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden> wrote:
On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 10:50:41AM +0100, Hilbert, Sebastian wrote:

> OpenMedSpel is a free and open source USA English medical spelling word list
> that is released under a GPL license.
>
> OpenMedSpel includes nearly 50,000 medical terms ranging from abdominis to
> zygomatic, which allows you to concentrate on your work instead of looking up
> words in a medical dictionary that are not in a standard USA English spelling
> dictionary.
>
> http://e-medtools.com/openmedspel.html

E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346