Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed Debian Live CD

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed Debian Live CD
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 11:16:06 +0100

On Dienstag 16 Dezember 2008, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I finally got a day off so I had another go at the Live CD. From the
> Debian-Live mailing list I get the impression that Debian Live CDs have
> come a long way.

I finally managed to have a multi language boot menu. The translations are
most likely way off so if you know Spanish or French please supply a good
translation for the boot menu.

The process of running the live CD can be appreciated in a short video.

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=aIi1ty796-A

--
Sebastian Hilbert
Leipzig / Germany