[Gnumed-devel] Re: gnumed-server

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: gnumed-server
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 12:18:14 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 29 Dec 2008, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:

Good you stress this again. In the Live-CD such a preferences file is in
place.

I install the package by using apt-get install -t experimental gnumed-server.

This is fine.

But if I understand you correctly this might pull in more stuff from
experimental without a preferences file.

I just want to prevent that people blindly add the sources.list line you
advertised without knowing what they do.

The Live-CD now has it included so no messing there. We did not yet put this
stuff in the Wiki but now I know I will have to stress this in the wiki as
well.

For the live CD everything is fine - you just have to take into account
that users might read your mail and start doing things you did not wanted
them to do.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--