[Gnumed-devel] Re: Membership request for group gnumed

From: Behar Mehmeti
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Membership request for group gnumed
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 10:18:22 -0800 (PST)

Karsten
thank you for the prompt reply, I will send you detailed requirements later in
pdf format, but as an overview, in addition to the already available features
in gnumed he needs the dental chart format which includes the images of each
tooth with specific symbols for each procedure for a particular tooth.  I will
send you a detailed document later

thanks,
<<<Behar>>>