[Gnumed-devel] Re: Gnumed-devel post from address@hidden requires approv

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Gnumed-devel post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 23:13:12 +0100

Hello Andrey,

thanks for the bug report.

> Report sent via GNUmed's handler for unexpected exceptions:
>
>  just finished editing the patient basic profile program has crushed
> 2009-01-29 23:11:49  [ERROR]
> (/var/lib/python-support/python2.5/Gnumed/wxpython/gmGuiHelpers.py:address@hidden):
>   To properly create an address, all the related fields must be filled in.
> 2009-01-29 23:11:49  [INFO]
> (/var/lib/python-support/python2.5/Gnumed/pycommon/gmTools.py:address@hidden):
>   appending to sys.path: [/home/andrey/.gnumed/scripts]
> 2009-01-29 23:11:49  [INFO]
> (/var/lib/python-support/python2.5/Gnumed/pycommon/gmTools.py:address@hidden):
>   imported module [hook_script] as [<module 'hook_script' from
> '/home/andrey/.gnumed/scripts/hook_script.pyc'>]
> 2009-01-29 23:11:50  [ERROR]
> (/var/lib/python-support/python2.5/Gnumed/wxpython/gmGuiHelpers.py:address@hidden):
>   To properly create an address, all the related fields must be filled in.

You are discovering that you need to fill in all the fields
of the address or none.

> 2009-01-29 23:13:27  [PANIC]
> (/var/lib/python-support/python2.5/Gnumed/wxpython/gmGuiHelpers.py:address@hidden):
>   exception type : <class 'psycopg2.ProgrammingError'>
> 2009-01-29 23:13:27  [PANIC]
> (/var/lib/python-support/python2.5/Gnumed/wxpython/gmGuiHelpers.py:address@hidden):
>   exception value: => Cannot set address [TM, AU, Sdafadf, 7987987].
This means:

country code: TM
state code: AU
city: Sdafadf
postcode: 7987987

Apart from that you seem to have switched country
(Australia) and state I would assume TM is supposed to mean
Tasmania ? In that case it seems the "official" code is "TS"
as per

        https://www.credentials-inc.com/CGI-BIN/utcgipnl.pgm?HP_CITYST

However, we only have (incorrectly) TS = Tasman recorded as
a state of New Zealand.

What did you actually want to enter ?