[Gnumed-devel] MedicalPost.com

From: jbusser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] MedicalPost.com
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 12:16:53 -0500 (EST)

This article from MedicalPost.com has been sent to you from (address@hidden). Please click on the link below to view the full story.

James, could you copy the text to someplace ... because the site asks registration and I have no student number ;) Rogerio 2009/2/1 Karsten Hilbert On Sat, Jan 31, 2009 at 08:32:43AM -0800, Jim Busser wrote: > I thought people might be interested in this (Canadian) piece, published > in the Canadian medical newspaper a few weeks ago. While most of the > article concerns the business of medicine as viewed by the author – a > doctor who is part of a group that offers practice management and EMR > consultation – the article also talks about some business aspects of > computerization.

Spend on redesign to save
http://www.medicalpost.com/news/article.jsp?content=20090113_100106_38724&s=1