Re: [Gnumed-devel] Release 0.4-rc4

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Release 0.4-rc4
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 11:51:59 +0100

On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 12:22:13AM -0300, Rogerio Luz wrote:

> Expect next week the pt_br.po fully translated.
That would be great !  If you mail me the current state of
affairs I can include it in 0.4.0 should I really be able to
release that this week as planned. We can always include
updated translations in 0.4.x - no problem.

> By the way, having trouble again to backup and auto bzip and to restore
> backups form the 0.3.9 - 0.3.10 packages. The gm-backupdatabase.sh works
> fine.

Just a hint: If you want to go from gnumed_v9 to gnumed_v10
you don't need to backup and restore - the database upgrade
handles that for you (but it does make sense to have a
recent backup around - although the upgrade process in the
tarball does that for you, too ;-)

> Will work a litle on them tomorow and send the error messages.
Good.