Re: [Gnumed-devel] gnumed-server deb

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] gnumed-server deb
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 21:40:57 +0100

On Mittwoch 18 Februar 2009, Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Wed, 18 Feb 2009, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:
> > I know. On stock Lenny it is a UFT8 cluster. Have to fiddle with the live
> > CD some more.
>
> You did not yet answered whether you would like to use
> Debian Med SVN for developing the scripts.  I would think
> that this makes perfectly sense and I would really welcome
> this.  Please let me know if you need some help in case you
> would like to follow my advise but have no idea how to do this.
>
> Kind regards
>
>          Andreas.

I am thinking about this. Ideally no config files should be stored in svn as
those are normally generated by the live-helper scripts. The syntax of the
files may change.

I will take a good look if we can rather store a shell script and a few files.
I will get back to you on this soon.

I had to fix client and server packages for too many distros.

--
Sebastian Hilbert
Leipzig / Germany