Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed packaging help needed

From: Rogerio Luz
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed packaging help needed
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 19:24:04 -0300

Mandriva "seems" to be widely used in Brasil, but I am sorry to say I am a Debian fanatic ;-) so ...

I haven´t heard from Emmanuel from some time, but it is my fault, I told him to hold his atempts at translation until we got to 0.4 with my more-than-50%-atempt  ;-)  .po file being inserted in the code so we could search for errors (remember I misstranslated some entries before and it crashed the client :-)))

Sorry about Mandriva, but as soon as I can come around to a 100% .po translation I can get more involved in the packaging crew (for Debian mostly, as I said in a previous e-mail, I am not going to EVER own a M$ system again ... unless it is hopeless and no one wants the job, than MAYBE I can install a Windows VM just for this ... but lets hope it will not be necessary ;-)

Rogerio

2009/3/4 Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden>
On Wed, Mar 04, 2009 at 09:12:25PM +0100, Michael Sch�tt wrote:

> There are (1) Mandrivauser(s).

:-))

> I posted your call for help at the german
> Mandrivauser forum to Florian

:-)

> What is with the brazilian GnuMed-users (Emmanuel Ferro > mail
> 27.01.2009 at this list)?
Haven't heard from him in a while ...

However, Rogerio is quite an active user an probably knows
more.

E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346