Re: [Gnumed-devel] Request For Comment

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Request For Comment
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 20:43:00 +0100

On Thu, Mar 05, 2009 at 02:56:03PM -0300, Rogerio Luz wrote:

> It would be usefull also if we could add a drug to specific location on list
> as:
>
> OLD prescription

I assume you mean "old medication list", right ?

> Metformin
> Aspirin
> Sinvastatin
> Paracetamol
>
> NEW
>
> Metformin
> ** Insulin
> aspirin
> Sinvastatin
> Paracetamol
>
> This will be much more usefull than if Insulin got dropped after Paracetamol
> in the new pescription, and this way it gets very easy for the Doc to
> visualize meds and diseases treated.

Absolutely. The medication list would have two ways in which
it is sorted:

- not :-)
        IOW, whichever way the clinician ordered
        medications manually

- by episode (as Jim suggested)
        which would place Metformin and Insulin next to
        each other automatically