[Gnumed-devel] The GNUmed website is dead - long live GNUmed

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] The GNUmed website is dead - long live GNUmed
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 13:19:36 +0100

Hi all,

Due to the very strong brand affinity of the Banshee community we are nor
longer supposed to apply the terms of the (not intended) CC-SA-By license to
their website and use it as a basis for our website.

Having contacted the FSF we have established that even if is perfectly legal
what we did and achieved (a nice looking functional website for GNUmed) it is
simply not worth the trouble.

This effectively means the GNUmed website is dead -long live GNUmed. We are
back to the GNUmed wiki as our website as long as we are looking for someone
who is willing to produce a nice webpage for GNUmed.

If you know someone who is interested in designing a website for GNUmed ( we
are allowed to user their CSS and Javascript stuff which is pretty good)
please contact the GNUmed team.

Please spread the word.

More on this is at blog.gnumed.de
--