Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re database

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re database
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 16:39:14 +0200

Am Freitag 03 April 2009 20:53:56 schrieb geordie:

Hi Geordie,

> Hi Jim
> I used the wrong terminology. I should have stated gnumed-server 4.2 which
> would contain the database version V10. However V9.2 was brought down with
> the upgrade which is the older version 3.9. I think it the repository has
> not been updated as of my download.
> No matter I cannot get gnumed- client to talk to postgres. Seems to be my
> bain Geordie

Please state your environment again. You are on Sidux right ? Lets figure this
out.

I know I have tried the Sidux stuff in the past and it worked.

1.) Did it ever work for you ?
2.) Do you use the default pg_hba.conf or did you edit it. If so please attach
it.
3.) Which timezone are you in ? GNUmed did have problems in some timezones.
Please attach the gnumed client log file and the gnumed.conf file
4.) Do you see the databases in say pgadmin3 ?
5.) Do you get a successful connection to the public database. If not please
attach the client log file

Please let us know and we will most likely be able to fix it.