Re: [Gnumed-devel] address@hidden: Re: [openhealth] foss / cchit meeting

From: Rogerio Luz
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] address@hidden: Re: [openhealth] foss / cchit meeting details]
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 21:14:59 -0300

2009/4/14 Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden>
Most excellent stuff, this !!   There should be a link in
the Wiki and also someone going through GNUmed to root out
this sort of thing.

Karsten

We ARE !!!

Look at the discussion on fundamental Issues grouping and ordering ... WE ARE GETTING THERE !!!

I feel VERY proud of this project ... I am fully imersed in GNUmed now ... I don use a lot of the funntionality, but I am getting there.

If GNUmed ever would be discontinued as is right NOW, I still would be using it for years to come : )

Rogerio