Re: [Gnumed-devel] Safer care: Info and to-do tracking schema

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Safer care: Info and to-do tracking schema
Date: Sat, 02 May 2009 11:35:03 -0700

On 2-May-09, at 5:36 AM, Rogerio Luz wrote:

1) I think it should have an escalate_when field... [and I would propose that] a widget could offer
       day(s) week(s) month(s) from now
with a default of 1 which would allow even the most important of things that did not get handled the same day to come up for review (escalation) the next day. For anything that is not so important, a key binding that would jump the setting to "week(s)" and to "month (s)" would, with a minimum or work,

I meant to say -- with a minimum *of* work

allow most other items to have their review (escalation) date easily moved later into the future.