Re: [Gnumed-devel] working on medication list

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] working on medication list
Date: Tue, 05 May 2009 10:40:41 -0700

On 5-May-09, at 10:14 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

Hello all !

Feel free to suggest concrete test data for the medication
list for Kirk. Lifestyle substances welcome, too.

Please remind whether v1 supports

- dual names (one chemical or nonproprietary "generic" name and one proprietary vs a single string)

Romulan brandy 50cc hs prn

Cordrazine (by injection pen) 2cc q10 min prn for traumatic hypotension / anaphylaxis

He is of an age to be at risk of stroek from atrial fibrilllation I suggest he could have and notwithstanding his brandy as he takes it in moderation I suggest 2 tablet strengths of warfarin or nicoumalone 2mg and 5mg each taken once daily or as directed (assuming we must save for later versions the formatting of a regimen like 6mg Mon Wed Fri and 7mg the other days).