[Gnumed-devel] Some developments ...

From: Rogerio Luz
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Some developments ...
Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 08:51:10 -0300

So I had my view of trying to be more present in the GNUmed comunity this year, was learning Python and was starting to try to learn wxGlade.

Translation was a top priotity in my to-do list for next month.

BUT, I think I´ll have to step down a bit because me and my wife finally got pregnant for our first child :) !!!

So I think that GNUmed has enough fathers to pass by right now, I will still post bugs and read avidely the news, but my efforts will have to be toned down somewhat :)

I´ll try not to disapear ... and I will keep using it as my office EMR, but a new project has suddenly took precedence :))

Thanks for all the good work, hope to be able to help soon with debbuging and coding in the near (9months) future :)

Rogerio (proud and drooling first time father)