Re: [Gnumed-devel] Some developments ...

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Some developments ...
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 17:08:33 +0200

On Sat, May 09, 2009 at 08:51:10AM -0300, Rogerio Luz wrote:

> So I had my view of trying to be more present in the GNUmed comunity this
> year, was learning Python and was starting to try to learn wxGlade.
>
> Translation was a top priotity in my to-do list for next month.
>
> BUT, I think I´ll have to step down a bit because me and my wife finally got
> pregnant for our first child :) !!!

Congratulations !

> So I think that GNUmed has enough fathers to pass by right now, I will still
> post bugs
Please do !

> I´ll try not to disapear ... and I will keep using it as my office EMR,
That's great and a big help already.

Rogerio, congrats again and I hope you can can balance life
well in every aspect !  I hope you'll stay around. Don't
worry too much about not enhancing your efforts right now -
it's important to us to simply have users around who give
immediate feedback on what we do. Many people on this list
don't speak up much - but when they do it is very useful and
to the point. That's good help already.