[Gnumed-devel] I have tried 3 times to send a bug but haven´t had succe

From: Rogerio Luz
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] I have tried 3 times to send a bug but haven´t had success it seems
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 23:34:02 -0300

The bug was not that big of a deal ... when you try to send a bug and you are NOT online the GNUmed exits ANOTHER exception.

this SECOND exception is the bug I wanted to send.

Since GNUmed sees it is NOT online why not give the user a warning "BEWARE ... GNUmed seems unable to find your connection to the internet, this error message could not be sent" and save this error as a "not-mailed-error_gm-from-cvs_2009-x-x-x-x.log"

Well of course I have not the FAINTEST idea how to do this ... it just seems cool ;)

Rogerio Luz Coelho