[Gnumed-devel] Re: password help

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: password help
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 22:13:19 +0200

On Freitag 29 Mai 2009 16:27:37 Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> On Sat, May 30, 2009 at 12:21:55AM +1000, Dr. Ilan Sommer wrote:
> > I can't open the software with the below password that you send me.
> > Thanks for the help.
> > Looking forward to get the right password from you.
>
> well, 0.2.8 is *way* old and not really supported anymore.
> There is, however, no newer Mac version available, as far as
> I know.
>
> However, which server are you trying to connect to ?

I just downloaded the 0.2.8.3 dmg from gnumed.de/downloads and ran it in Mac
OS 10.4.8 which has not seen GNUmed before. I was greeted by a login dialog. I
selected the profile salaam.homeunix.com and gave 'any-doc' and 'any-doc'. It
successefully connected and opened GNUmed.

There was a problem however that the upper part of the GNUmed window was
hidden behind the upper MacOSX toolbar.

Unfortunately I don't have full time access to a Mac so I cannot really debug
this. I will try however to get access to a Mac again this week and package
the latest GNUmed version.

If anyone is interested in packaging for Mac I can provide details on how to
do that.

If anyone wants to sponsor a Mac you can contact me as well  :-)

Sebastian