[Gnumed-devel] Waitlist plug-in functionality

From: Jim Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Waitlist plug-in functionality
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 12:32:36 -0700

I made a launchpad bug report to do with some obscuration of buttons when a user would try to edit the properties of a record (or create a new record) in the waitlist.

I only assigned it low importance because part of the cancel button is still accessible and because the record can be saved from the keyboard with "Enter". However I tried adding another record for Kirk and though I could get into the dialog box and at one point a tool tip suggested I could save, I could not again bring up that tooltip and despite that I pressed Enter on the keyboard could not see a new record.

It appears from the dialog that Zone is supposed to be accessible from the keyboard (the Z is underscored) but I could find no modifer key such as Control or Alt that would do anything together with the Z key.

Down-cursor within the field will however expose existing values.

Presently it is possible to filter on zones. Will WxWidgets permit clicking on a column to sort by the clicked column?