Re: [Gnumed-devel] Release 0.4.6

From: James Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Release 0.4.6
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 22:09:22 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 11 Jun 2009 17:54:18 +0200 Karsten wrote:

I have uploaded the bug fix release 0.4.6.
Changelog:
        0.4.5 -> 0.4.6
        FIX: missing space in update-available message
        FIX: search_for_document by type ID: fk_type must be pk_type
There are no database fixups to apply.

The database version is (I expect) not to be confused with the server version
however I notice as per my last posting that testing today installed
   client 0.4.5
   server 10.5
whereas on the wiki at says, at the third bullet point under

http://wiki.gnumed.de/bin/view/Gnumed/ReleaseStatus#Current_release_branch_0_4_datab
it says
   Client 0.4: -- v 0.4.6 (database v 10.6)
and the hyperlink to database v10.6 reveals
   http://www.gnumed.de/downloads/server/v10/
   GNUmed-server.v10.6.tgz

So does this mean there is a database 10.6 inside server 10.6 and there can be
a database 10.6 that requires no fixups from 10.5 meaning that it is a
nondestructive inclusive modification of (or import from) 10.5?