Re: [Gnumed-devel] address@hidden: User action required: Please provide

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] address@hidden: User action required: Please provide screenshots]
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 22:10:13 -0700

Well, I just uploaded something I think will be nice... a shot of the gnumed-client Notes editor in which I inputted information into the SOAP note and into other fields, to better explain how it all works.

Is it one screenshot per package, or should I upload more shots? If the page
        http://debian-med.debian.net/tasks/practice
will only display one, I would not want the others to displace the first one that I uploaded.

Jim