[Gnumed-devel] Ignored by backend (Language and Multi-notelet disrespect

From: James Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Ignored by backend (Language and Multi-notelet disrespected)
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 15:37:33 -0700 (PDT)

I wondered whether the backend might not be storing user configuration changes
through the GUI?

So far, my attempts to change the language setting have been ignored, and
despite that I did the necessary actions in the GUI to enable multiple new
episodes in the SOAP editor, the GUI refuses to allow me to raise a second "new
problem episode" until after the first is saved.

Is there any easy way in the GUI (Reports plugin) to query the database whether
it accepted to store proper values?

If you would wish a log, should I fist delete any existing log before
re-opening the client, to start with a fresh file thereby reducing the amount
to be parsed in tracing the activity?