[Gnumed-devel] v0.5 rc2 and ? upgrading the database 10->11?

From: James Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] v0.5 rc2 and ? upgrading the database 10->11?
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 22:40:54 -0700

I tried to upgrade my database from v10 to v11 using the downloaded tarball's

        server/bootstrap/upgrade-db.sh

script however ran into problems. My terminal output is appended. If the log is needed, where would I look for it?

address@hidden:~/.gnumed/client-installation/GNUmed-0.5.rc2/ GNUmed-0.5.rc2/server/GNUmed-v11.rc2/server/bootstrap$ ./upgrade- db.sh 10 11

Upgrading GNUmed database.

This will *non-destructively* create a new GNUmed database
of version v11 from an existing v10 database.
Existing data is transferred and transformed as necessary.

The name of the new database will be "gnumed_v11".

1) creating backup of existing database ...
Note that this may take a substantial amount of time and disk space!
You may need to type in the password for gm-dbo.
Password:

2) upgrading to new database ...
Adjusting PYTHONPATH ...
=======================================
Bootstrapping GNUmed database system...
=======================================
You are about to install the following parts of GNUmed:
bundle "v10_fixups-pre_v11" in <gnumed_v11> (or overridden) on <>
bundle "v10-v11-static" in <gnumed_v11> (or overridden) on <>
bundle "v10-v11-dynamic" in <gnumed_v11> (or overridden) on <>
This will update an existing GNUmed version 10
database to the version 11 schema. It does not do
any harm to the data contained within.

The existing database is cloned first. The copy is
then modified. The original database remains unchanged.
Do you really want to install this database setup ?
Type yes or no: yes
==> bootstrapping "v10_fixups-pre_v11" ...
Cannot bootstrap bundles.
Please check the log file for details.
Upgrading "gnumed_v10" to "gnumed_v11" did not finish successfully.
address@hidden:~/.gnumed/client-installation/GNUmed-0.5.rc2/ GNUmed-0.5.rc2/server/GNUmed-v11.rc2/server/bootstrap$