[Gnumed-devel] Configuration changes "take effect" suggestion

From: Jim Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Configuration changes "take effect" suggestion
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 10:50:06 -0700

More than one configurational change will only take effect on the *next* instance of the client loading. I was reminded of this after I changed

        GNUmed > Options > External tools > Measurements URL

I wonder of there is some strategic and low-maintenance place(s) to insert a dialog like

        "Changes will be available at the next client (re)start."

... maybe in the GNUmed > Options menu loop and Office > Manage master data > Workplace files... or is there more in the Manage master data menu that will not take immediate effect?

--> launchpad wishlist?