Re: [Gnumed-devel] 5.0rc2 quirks

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] 5.0rc2 quirks
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 10:54:57 -0700

Measurements display bug, reproducible for me:

- I activated a patient who had no test results
- I activated the Measurements tab and noted:
1) the new Encyclopedia link (positioned in the outer rim of grey background) 2) a large central empty space with white background which will hold the display of measurements for the patient after they exist

- if searching a new patient *from* a patient whose Measurements are empty *and* if this plugin is left to be the active one at the time of moving to a different patient who *does* have results, then:

- on finding the patient (Kirk), there is a brief flash of their results
- immediately, the on-activation default setting switches to the EMR tree plugin - on returning to the Measurements plugin, there is shown below the Encyclopedia tab a rectangle of white space where there *should* have been results, but no cells (and no data) - moving to another plugin and coming back to measurements will not refresh them - searching a new patient and coming back to the patient of interest *will* refresh and show the measurements, provided that in departing the other patient, it was not the Measurements plugin (with no data) that was in the foreground

--> fixed? or shall I file launchpad bug