Re: [Gnumed-devel] Notes on patient episode

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Notes on patient episode
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 20:24:48 -0700

On 30-Jun-09, at 6:11 PM, Rogerio Luz Coelho wrote:

here is what I came up with:

start a "info" Problem in the Problem list.

So in this "info" you would put things...

... how to keep on using this information ... and then I got it: Edit the Progress Note :)

Next visit you can edit this "info"...

... save if again and we are good to go.

Maybe even this could be the means to get to a "post-it" widget for "your eyes (and inbox) only" on every patient ... who knows ...

Yes, this is already possible (to edit a progress note) (except that we would not normally alter our record of *what was found* or *what was done* (although even the latter is re-traceable through audit) but only to keep rolling forward anything that may be "future thoughts"

Since it is already possible, it is not so much a GNUmed "to do" as maybe fitting under various examples / stories / approaches on

"How I use GNUmed"