Multi-notelet disrespected (was Re: [Gnumed-devel] Ignored by backend (L

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Multi-notelet disrespected (was Re: [Gnumed-devel] Ignored by backend (Language and...)
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2009 21:15:31 -0700

On 1-Jul-09, at 2:51 PM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

despite that I did the necessary actions

in the GUI to enable multiple new episodes in the SOAP

editor, the GUI refuses to allow me to raise a second "new

problem episode" until after the first is saved.

That is fixed now: one can now always open as many new

unassociated problems as might be wanted whereas opening an

editor for an existing problem depends on the preferences.

Ah, now I better understand why this setting even exists... it was not intended to prevent the user creating 2 or more notelets for *new* problem episodes (this was a side effect). Rather, it was intended to prevent users from creating 2 or more notelets *per problem* for existing problems... it makes sense that they would not normally want to do *that*.

Will this fix be in rc3 ?