Re: [Gnumed-devel] Notes on patient episode

From: Rogerio Luz Coelho
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Notes on patient episode
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 15:06:21 -0300

Ok ... but what program do you use to edit the wx widgets?

Rogerio

2009/7/2 Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden>
On Thu, Jul 02, 2009 at 02:28:24PM -0300, Rogerio Luz Coelho wrote:

> By the way, I really would like to help coding and debbuging, but I can't
> figure out how to start, I tryied studying python, but it seems a little too
> basic and not really the wx... stuff we use in med, anyone can point me
> in some direction to learn a little more so I can help more?

One of the ways of getting involved with coding in a project
is by looking at bug reports and read into the code and try
to figure out where the bug could be. One doesn't really
have to find it or fix it, just trying to find it will make
one think about how the code is put together.

Pick a bug, a todo or a mini project and start asking ...

E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346