Re: [Gnumed-devel] How to build GNUmed packages for Ubuntu from Debian

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] How to build GNUmed packages for Ubuntu from Debian
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 22:05:27 +0200

Am Donnerstag 02 Juli 2009 19:23:36 schrieben Sie:

Hi Rogerio,

> Sebastian I looked at the discription in the Wiki, if you want anyone to
> make a lenny-backports of GNUmed I could try to see if I can do it ... but
> how do we get in contact with the Backports group?

Andreas can answer that best I think. As far as I know it takes someone who
will roll and take care of the package. Then someone needs to join the
backports mailing list and discuss the matter. Then someone needs to upload
the packages but that might need Debian maintainer status.

Sebastian