[Gnumed-devel] Re: Altering the default encounter behaviour (type)

From: Rogerio Luz Coelho
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Altering the default encounter behaviour (type)
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 15:13:36 -0300

I for one have changed the default to "consultório" wich is portuguese for "clinic" so I can oppose that to "phone consult" when apropriate, but I see your point, I just think it is really a matter of Karsten telling us how GNUmed interprets these differences so we can document them, and then see if they need changing.

I agree that when a note editor is SAVED there should be another name for the review of the chart, but have no real priority on this.

Rogerio